After supporting Good Smile Racing’s race car team for 6 years, and their motorcycle team for two, Racing Miku made her debut as the support mascot for Good Smile Racing and TeamUKYO’s bicycle racing team in 2015! The design features Hatsune Miku in a sporty TeamUKYO bicyclist outfit with a Kuota branded bicycle. Illustrated by Taiki, the design is now being recreated in Figma form, complete with the figma-sized Kuota bicycle!
The 2015 Racing Miku is here to support TeamUKYO!
GOODSMILE RACING & TeamUKYO director Ukyo Katayama’s bicycle team is supported by Racing Miku! An all new Racing Miku figma wearing the cycling jersey used by the 2015 TeamUKYO team!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with both a cool and composed expression as well as a smiling expression.
- A drink bottle as well as a plastic model kit for a bicycle with certain parts prepainted are included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Good Smile Company’s online shop will be offering the figure for 7800 Yen ($75 USD) starting today, with preorders scheduled to end July 27th at 9:00 PM JST. The expected release is sometime in January 2017. She’s also available from these other online stores:
CDJapan <- Supports our site!
Tokyo Otaku Mode