New visuals have been revealed for the 71st exhibition at Osamu Tezuka manga museum. The exhibition will be held on July 1st~October 23rd in memorial of Isao Tomita, the synthesizer pioneer who composed the theme songs for Osamu Tezuka’s anime such as “Kimba the White Lion” and “Princess Knight”, and celebrates Hatsune Miku 10th anniversary.
The new visual reveals feature collaborations between Hatsune Miku and various famous works created by the legendary manga artist, Osamu Tezuka, with the first illustration showing Miku taking on the role of Princess Sapphire from Princess Knight by iXima. Other revealed visuals thus far include Hatsune Miku x Kimba the White Lion by Hyogonosuke, Hatsune Miku x Unico by Chamooi, and Hatsune Miku x Astro Boy by nekoita.
Flyers distributed in the exhibition will change the design accordingly for each month, in order: Hatsune Miku x Princess Knight by iXima, Hatsune Miku x Kimba the White Lion by Hyogonosuke, Hatsune Miku x Unico by Chamooi, and Hatsune Miku x Astro Boy by nekoita.
Hatsune Miku x Osamu Tezuka Exhibition ~ The World Connected by Isao Tomita will be held on July 1st~October 23rd at the Osamu Tezuka Manga Museum in Osamu Tezuka Memorial Hall (2nd Floor Exhibition Planning Room). Below is the full list of collaboration illustrations.
- Hatsune Miku × Princess Knight illustration by iXima
- Hatsune Miku × Kimba the White Lion illustration by Hyogonosuke
- Hatsune Miku × Marvelous Melmo illustration by Kamogawa
- Hatsune Miku × Black Jack illustration by Asagiri
- Hatsune Miku × Dororo illustration by Saito Naoki
- Hatsune Miku × Unico illustration by Chamooi
- Hatsune Miku × Astro Boy illustration by nekoita
- Hatsune Miku × Princess Knight illustration by Yunkel
- Hatsune Miku × Buddha illustration by HannyaG
- Hatsune Miku × The Three-Eyed One illustration by Yukino Tamago
- Hatsune Miku × Phoenix illustration by Tezuka Productions