As with the past several years of Snow Miku, the 2020 event will also have a DJ Live event at the Sound Lab Mole venue in central Sapporo!
The doors to the venue are scheduled to open at 6:00 PM JST on February 7th (Friday) 2020, with the show beginning at 6:30 PM JST. The event is scheduled to run for 3 hours. Here’s the list of performers for the night!
– Hachiya Nanashi
– DJ Snow Mikudayo & MC Rabbit Yukine
Event tickets are 3900 Yen per person, and will be available via lottery from November 27th at 6:00 PM JST until December 4th at 11:59 PM JST. After the lottery, general sales will be available starting December 15th at 10:00 AM. Check the following link at the lottery start time for links to the reservations page: https://snowmiku.com/2020/location_mole_en.html
-= Ticket Details =-
– Includes entry number
– Limit two tickets per person.
– Purchase of 1 drink required upon entry. *Alcohol not to be sold at this event
– Preschool children (ages 5 and under) are not allowed.
Sound Lab Mole
Japan, 〒060-0063 Hokkaido, Sapporo, Chuo Ward, Minami-3jo Nishi-2chome 14
– There will not be any appearances by Virtual Singers.
– Entry will be in order of ticketing number from 18:00
– Performing lineup may be subject to change due to unforseen circumstances, and tickets will not be refunded in such an event.
– Please do not bring in large suitcases or other baggage that may be obstructive (There are only a limited number of coin lockers in the venue. It is suggested that you rent a locker outside of the venue before arrival.)
– Please do not leave bags or other items on the floor.
– This is a non-smoking venue. Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
– Portions of this event will be filmed by staff.
– Photography equipment such as DSLR cameras, digital cameras, selfie sticks, tripods, monopods, etc. are not allowed in the venue.
DJ Live Event Detail: https://snowmiku.com/2020/location_mole_en.html
Snow Miku 2020 Offical Site (EN): https://snowmiku.com/2020/index_en.html
Snow Miku 2020 Official Site (JP): https://snowmiku.com/2020/