Suddenly out of nowhere, a Hatsune Miku x HONDA x Dwango Collaboration has been announced! The full details of he collaboration are not quite yet revealed, but the teaser wording and website graphics indicate there will be a sort of car collaboration coming soon, possibly something with Hatsune Miku themed coloring and/or design. The collaboration theme is “Let’s drive with Hatsune Miku!”.
Website → https://www.osoba.ai/
A timer on the website is ticking down for a livestream event on November 22nd at 9:30 PM JST, which should reveal many more details of the collaboration. The stream will be available from the following link, or the embedded player below:
A song contest has also been announced, with an application deadline of December 20th, 2018. This music collaboration comes with several rewards for the Grand Prix winner, which include:
– A luxury DTM set, with a 13″ Macbook Pro, Apogee Duet and dedicated USB cable, Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL A49, and a 30,000 Yen iTunes card.
– Your song will be delivered through Dwango services.
– Your song will be included in a new application in production.
If interested, your song must be uploaded to Nicovideo by December 20th, 2018 and follow these rules:
– Submit songs with the theme of “Songs that can be enjoyed while driving”.
– Use only Hatsune Miku for your song.
– Post your video with the following tag, and make sure to lock it: osobaコンテスト
– You can tag lock songs you have created in the past for this contest.
– At least one full chorus of vocals must be included, along with intro and outro.
– Professionals, amateurs, and music of all genres are welcomed!
Good luck to everyone that enters, and tune in later this month for updates!