Starting on August 1st, Nankai Electric Railway in Osaka will begin its collaboration with Hatsune Miku, transforming the look of its trains, station decor, and offering exclusive goods! This means visitors traveling to Magical Mirai in Osaka will also have a chance to check out what the collaboration has to offer.
Here’s a quick rundown of the collaboration details!
Original Head Mark Design by Apapico (Aug 1st ~ Aug 30th)
・Head mark placed on six 9000 series cars operating on the Nankai Main Line, Airport Line, Wakayamakoko Line.
・Head mark placed on six 6200 series cars operating on the Takano Line and Senboku High-speed Railway Line.
Life-size Panel Display (Aug 1st ~ Aug 30th)
・LOCATIONS: Namba Station 2F Service Center, Kansai Airport Station Home Waiting Room, Mikunigaoka Station Concourse.
・3 types in total (1 per location).
Station Name Poster (Aug 1st ~ Aug 30th)
・LOCATION: Mikunigaoka Station (Down-train Platform)
Goods Sale (Aug 9th ~ Sep 1st)
・Sales will end early if sold out.
・Business hours will vary by store.
・Limited pin badge (1000 total) given to individuals (1 per person) that spend 3900 Yen or more at these store locations:
– Namba Station the second floor service center
– Asahiya bookstore Namba CITY store
– Ansuri N. KLASS Sangokugaoka store
– Namba Station 2F Service Center A, Ansley N. KLASS Sangokugaoka store (in front of Nankai Electric Railway Sangokugaoka Station ticket gate)
– Asahiya bookstore Namba CITY store Oh, AAS HOBBY SHOP (Kansai International Airport Terminal 1 ・ International flight south departure area 2F)
– AAS Character Shop MM (Kansai International Airport Terminal 1, General Area, 3rd Floor)
・CONTENTS: A4-size clear files (3 kinds, 500 Yen each), 7.5cm can badges (8 kinds, 500 Yen each), 15cm can badge (1 kind, 1500 Yen), Acrylic keychains (8 kinds, 1000 Yen each), IC card stickers (4 kinds, 1000 Yen each), muffler towels (4 kinds, 2000 Yen each), full-graphic t-shirt (7000 Yen), coaster (1000 Yen).