Snow Miku 2021 & Rabbit Yukine Art Design Contest Open Until April 17th, JST
Art design entries for the costume of Snow Miku 2021 and her pet rabbit Yukine are being accepted on Piapro! Every year, Hatsune Miku and Snow Miku fans from around the world are invited so submit their design ideas for a chance to have their Snow Miku featured at the Sapporo Snow Festival in Hokkaido! The winning design will also be turned into a Nendoroid and Figma, and will be used in promotional material for the event.
The theme for next year is “Illumination in the image of Hokkaido Snow“. Entries are being accepted until April 17th at 5:00 PM JST. The finalists will be announced at the end of April, and the chosen design will be announced in August 2020.
Snow Miku, Rabbit Yukine
Any applicants registered to piapro.jp, and agree to the application method and rules of entry.
File format: JPG or PNG
Color mode: RGB
License terms: Please post without licensing terms
You can post any number of works made by yourself.
The winning outfit design may be modified before use.
Art Submission Notes
- Please use the 3-side Nendoroid template as much as possible. Download the high resolution template here!
- Please also use the provided Yukine template. Download the high resolution template from here.
- Please draw Snow Miku and rabbit Yukine together on your entry as there is no separate submission for the two.
- Please be absolutely sure to lock the art submission tag – “２０２１年雪ミク衣装” (without quotes).
- Please be absolutely sure to submit your design without any licenses. During the submission process, please choose the “Upload without licenses” checkbox at the bottom.
-> Click Here To Begin Submission Application <-
If submitted correctly, your artwork should appear on the collaboration’s list of artwork entries. If you forgot to submit your artwork design without licenses, you will need to delete your post and try again, as the license cannot be modified afterwards.
Good luck to all participants!
> Snow Miku 2021 Collaboration Detail
> Snow Miku Official Site