Following the recent and surprising announcement, SEGA has released details on the illustration collaboration with Piapro for the new Project Diva game. We’ve been very eager to see further announcement on this matter.
The goal of this collaboration is to gather illustrations for end credits in the new Project Diva, and ignite an explosion of creativity among the community. Rules and instructions regarding the collaboration are gathered below.
Rules and Instructions:
- The collaboration consists of two themes, with 100 winning illustrations each
- Theme A: “To Miku and Friends, Thank You” / “From Miku and Friends, Thank You”
- Theme B: “Your Ideal Live (Concert)”
- Before submitting a design, click on the Edit Tags button 「編集」
- Copy and Paste (do not type) the tag “ＳＥＧＡ０６コラボＡ” or “ＳＥＧＡ０６コラボＢ” into the space for tag entry, then Click 「ロックする」 to lock the tag.
- Confirm that the Lock Icon is on the left-hand side of your tags, then submit (the tag MUST be locked!)
- Target characters include Miku, Rin & Len, Luka, MEIKO, and KAITO
- Image size must exceed 1920 pixels x 1080 pixels (ratio 16:9) in JPEG format
- Color Mode: RGB
- Resolution must be 350 dpi or more
- Piapro license and agreement must be accepted
A total of 200 illustrations will be recruited and used in the new Project Diva, which remains a mystery for now. The collaboration begins now up to September 11th at 17:00 JST. All the winning illustrations will be announced shortly after on October 12th.
Click to enter the collaboration page on Piapro
Lastly, the project is hinted by Sega to be presented at Magical Mirai 2015 on September 4th~6th. The winners will be rewarded with a gift from SEGA, which is left as a surprise for now.