The next update for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X has arrived today! This update involves the Free Play mode, Live Edit mode, and five new songs. We’ll start off with the Free Play mode, also known as the new title for the classic Rhythm Game mode we’re all familiar with.
The Free Play mode behaves similarly to the rhythm game in previous titles, and contains music, stages, modules, and accessories unlocked via the Live Quest mode. There are a few key details to be noted regarding this mode: Module Drop do not occur, Modules’ skills do not apply their effects, Module transformation toggle option is available, and Help & Challenge items are included as part of the feature.
In the Live Edit mode, players are opened to full customization options in creating a rhythm game or a video, including the choices for songs, stages, modules, setting different camera angles, lighting, etc. Please note that the Live Edit mode will come separately as a free DLC available on PlayStation store for PS Vita due to its massive size.
Below are the five new songs and their modules, including the opening theme song by ryo(supercell).
- “Tsumi no Namae” by ryo(supercell) (NEUTRAL)
- “Ai Dee” by Mitchie M (BEAUTY)
- “Akahitoha” by KurousaP (BEAUTY)
- “Hajimete no Oto” by malo (NEUTRAL)
- “Cool Medley: Cyber Rock Jam”arranged by DIVELA, featuring “Unhappy Refrain” by wowaka, “Mairisudame!” by LiveP, “Tengaku” by Yuuyu, “Palette” by Yuyoyuppe, and “Kono Fuzaketa Subarashiki Sekai wa, Boku no Tame ni Aru” by n.k (COOL)
- “Countress” by Yuu (NEUTRAL)
- “Anode Electronica” & “Cathode Electronica” by Fujichoko (BEAUTY)
- “Izayoi” by Ichiyou Moka (BEAUTY)
- “Rockin’ Stone,” “Dominant Stone,” “Burning Stone,” “Lightning Stone,” “Majestic Stone,” and “Wise Stone” by Nidy 2D (COOL)