A software update for Hatsune Miku NT and Piapro Studio NT has been released today, finally bringing us the missing Whisper and Dark vocal libraries that were promised. The update also fixes some bugs, and adds some new functionality to help streamline the user experience. Check out the patch notes below!
Hatsune Miku NT v126.96.36.199 Update
- Hatsune Miku NT Dark+ and Hatsune Miku Whisper+ libraries added.
- There’s now an ability to correct the length of consonants according to the phrase and melody you’ve typed in.
- Optimized articulation of phoneme transitions in some situations.
To download this update, you will need to login to your sonicwire account and check your purchased product licenses for the updater ZIP files.
If you have not yet purchased Hatsune Miku NT, you can download or opt for a retail package version of the software from the following pages:
Demo video of the completed Hatsune Miku NT Original, Whisper & Dark Libraries.ARVE Error: src mismatch
src in: https://www.youtube.com/embed/p4LRyWtv59c?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque
src gen: https://www.youtube.com/embed/p4LRyWtv59cActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube.com/embed/p4LRyWtv59c?wmode=opaque
src gen: https://www.youtube.com/embed/p4LRyWtv59c
Piapro Studio NT v188.8.131.52 Update
- Now supports the newly added Hatsune Miku NT Dark+ and Hatsune Miku Whisper+ libraries.
- Fixed an issue where editing the pitch of consonants with some phonetic symbols was not possible.
- Fixed an issue where the portamento parameters were not saved.
- Fixed an issue in the plugin version where it freezes on playback after loading a ppsf file with a different tempo than the host.
CFM notes that improvements in processing speed are being worked on for a future update, notably where processing loads become heavier as the song becomes longer.
The Piapro Studio NT v184.108.40.206 update is installed at the same time as the Hatsune Miku NT v220.127.116.11 update, so there’s no need for a separate installer.