Photos via gaga99101kesha on twitter.
The 3D model resembles Model 14 from Bump of Chicken’s Ray, and animations used for the songs were fairly high quality. Unlike previous concerts, there was no live band with Miku, but there where two back-up dancers on stage with her. With each of the 6 songs and time between them, the opening lasted approximately 25 minutes.
Hatsune Miku performing “Story Rider” during her opening act.[youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrFTTB0GzW4]
Each of the songs had a unique remix for the concert, as well as a new animation for it. The songs played are as follows:
- Glass Wall (sung with English Miku)
- 2D Dream Fever (sung in Japanese)
- Story Rider (sung in Japanese and English)
- World Is Mine (sung in Japanese)
- Yellow (sung in Japanese)
- Tell Your World (sung in Japanese)
There are still 15 concerts left, and tickets are still available for many of them.
More information will be posted as it is received.
via Vocaloid Reddit, Lady Gaga official Facebook