Piapro Opens Hatsune Miku x Yahoo! Japan Art Collaboration For Mobile Theme
If you would like your Hatsune Miku artwork featured on the most popular search engine website in Japan, Piapro is collaborated with Yahoo! Japan to create a new Hatsune Miku theme for their mobile search app. The collaboration seeks artwork to be used as a skin for the Yahoo! Japan smartphone app, and will be made available in late August.
Rules for applying are as follows:
- Character in theme must be Hatsune Miku.
- Any number of submissions can be made per person.
- Submit design in .jpg format, but keep the .psd file if selected as the winner.
- A template and varisous assets are provided for use, but the template must not be changed in size.
- Edit the copyright watermark to replace “０００” with your own artist name.
- The Hatsune Miku logo from the .zip file must be placed anywhere in the footer illustration of the artwork.
- All artwork must be within the Creative Commons for Hatsune Miku and no other copyrighted images may be used.
Submit your entries to the the Piapro website, and instructions for the submission process are as follows:
- Before submitting a design, click on the Edit Tags button 「編集」.
- Copy and Paste (do not type) the tag ２０１４ｙａｈｏｏ into the space for tag entry.
- Click 「ロックする」 to lock the tag, adding it to your submission.
- Check to see if the submission follows all guidelines, and browse other submissions for reference.
- Confirm that the Lock Icon is on the left-hand side of your tags, and submit.
Entries will be accepted until July 14th at 17:00 JST. Good luck!