Several Hatsune Miku: Magical Mirai 2017 News Updates Announced Via MXTV Broadcast
More details regarding the upcoming Hatsune Miku: Magical Mirai 2017 event were announced during a Tokyo MX television broadcast, and reveals some exciting new concert details and exhibition attractions. Here’s the rundown of the updates!
- There will be partially different concert setlists for each of the 3 days of the concert.
- The concert requires 50% more CG animation than normal, due to the daily changing setlists.
- Something about “old Miku(s) making an appearance” (using old models, perhaps?)
- Illustrator APA will be hosting drawing teaching sessions.
- There will be an exhibit of Crypton’s “R3” animation technology (a form of real-time motion capture).
- An all-new life-sized Miku statue is in production for display at the event.
- Mobile and desktop wallpapers can be downloaded after completing questionnaires at the event.
Special thanks to @tomono39 on Twitter for sharing the broadcast summary!
— ともも@MikuExpoDC→NY (@tomono39) July 7, 2017