Family Mart is at it again with their newest round of Miku goods and promotions! The campaign started on February 25th and will last until March 24th, selling several goods as well as a raffle for a keyboard.
The special prizes are:
- A Hatsune Miku themed electronic keyboard by KORG (5 winners possible)
- A Wii U with Karaoke expansion (15 winners possible)
- A copy of Meiko Vocaloid 3 (10 prizes)
- One of 5 badges of the Character-Series Vocaloids illustrated by CHAN×CO (200 winners available)
- A limited edition 1,000 JPY gift card to Family Mart(390 winners available)
Another event is the Vocaloid-themed foods on sale at local Family Mart stores.
- Racing Miku chocolate bars with 4 varying wrappers(128 JPY each)
- Hachune Miku tin with chocolate covered peanut balls (480 JPY)
- Cococigarette P-themed candy cigarettes in chocolate, soda, and orange flavors (158 JPY each)
- XenonP Marukunaru-themed bubblegum packets in 6 varying flavors (63 JPY each)
- Kagamine Rin Melancholic lemon soda (147 JPY)
- Kaito’s curry sprinkles (134 JPY)
- Rin and Len Plus Minus Look chocolates (120 JPY each)
- Hatsune Miku white peach and chocolate jello cups (398 JPY each)
Lastly, there was a press conference to reveal just how much more merchandise can be purchased at Family Mart.
Entering the raffle requires a valid Japan shipping address (friends in Japan can help out with this). Then you simply have to purchase 500 Yen of participating merchandise. A 14 digit entry code will be printed on your receipt at checkout. Codes are limited to one per checkout, regardless of how much over 500 Yen you purchase.
Send an email with a blank title and message to the address on the receipt, which will then reply with a link to a website to apply for the raffle. AOL email addresses will not be accepted. Type in your 14 digit code on the application page, your home address (Japanese addresses only) and select the prize you want to apply for. Codes must be redeemed before March 25th, and prizes will be sent out in May.